Monday, March 9, 2009

back from mars


I've been on the habit of blinking out lately. Can't find a place too
far from reality though. Not that I should be running from it...
Just getting too comfortable here and I need to get perspective...
I've been bitching for the last, what? 45? blog posts that I'm on my
own version of limbo here in Iligan, and that occasionally, it also
resembles my personal purgatory.
Lately, I've come to terms with my being here but it still feels like
I'm on the verge of living... not really living just yet.
I've gotten about 3 hours worth of national media exposure for last
couple of months and I'm all yipee about it, but then what? I can't stay
here and debate for the rest of my life. I've found another bunch of
crazy weirdos all of whom I find supremely non-boring and all of whom
I'm getting too attached too...
But the bigger world is calling to me...
I can't settle to be comfy in Iligan, can I?

2 comments:

michelle said...

NO. hahahhaa. bitaw. if you feel like you still have to experience something, do it now, before it's too late. you don't wanna wake up 35, oblivious to opportunities, stuck, and dreaming about that thing. Do you?

(michelle should listen to what she's saying.peste.)

mara said...

soooooooo not helping micheeeeee!!!!!!!!! aaaah!
toinks.
im giving myself a year more. pucha nga masters, d matapos-tapos