Saturday, June 27, 2009

this time he's a polyglot...

meet my latest Asian find...





he's the 7th member of this Korean boy band (yes, boy band)called
2pm (i hear they randomly pick letter-number combinations off the
top of their heads... like... hmmm... F4?) who's half-Chinese/
half-Thai (kababayan ni BJ!) who speaks fluent Thai, English and
Korean. That's on top his being drool-worthy. This hottie is also
a decent dancer, even good at the acrobatic stuff (breakdancing,
is it?), he sings(boy band nga) and he plays the piano. My Nikhun
is quite a find, you would agree. notice the possessive pronoun. XD





you can't blame me for patronizing him over the local variety (blech).
not that I was ever inclined to, mind you.

7 comments:

Scottiboy said...

omg ur helpless! lmao

Verna T.S. said...

now i remember how much you were a fan of the meteor garden guys. *laughs

mara said...

haha... y ed u remember that mameh!?

Verna T.S. said...

you even made a weekly article about them. haha! and btw, i like your new hair. ;)

Anonymous said...

yes, i agree.
tsktsk, you spelled his name wrong. its nichkhun and i thought
...

the same anonymous above said...

JYP Entertainment[their talent agency] released twitter accounts of 2pm and are in fact the official twitters of each respective member.
yey!
for you. http://twitter.com/2PMKhun

Anonymous said...

I fool interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I extremely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web age file and disposition be checking stand behind soon. Please contain in view my position as highly and vindicate me conscious what you think. Thanks.